|Real Estate Information|
What Does It Take To Be A Donald Trump in Real Estate?
Since you are a business oriented person, you might be thinking: "oh, great, here it comes another fad that sounds to good to be true and I don't have time for this now." Well, the fact is, like gravity you do not have to believe in Feng Shui for it to work. Whether you believe in the law of gravity or not it exists, and it affects everything you do. As Donald Trump said: "I don't have to believe in Feng Shui, but I use it because it makes me money."
It is no surprise that famous people like Trump, Oprah and Spielberg and the largest companies of the world such as Coca-Cola, Sony, Shell, Procter & Gamble, and others actively embrace Feng Shui. These companies and people practice Feng Shui principles as a way to add value to their service, to increase their profitability, create harmonious relations among employees, and to reduce employee turnover. Not only that, Feng Shui differentiates them from their competitors while multiplying their earnings and free time.
Feng Shui is not a fad, nor is it about religion, philosophy or superstition. Feng Shui is the art and science that unites time, space, people and the environment as one integral entity. Learning how to integrate Yin/Yang (opposite polarities) and the five elements..FIRE, EARTH, METAL, WATER, WOOD in your office decor, and arranging furniture to empower you...relaxes the nervous system, inspires the mind and calms the emotions. This equates to highter productivity, improved health, better relations, and more prosperity and financial fortune.
5 WEALTH Producing Principles of Feng Shui
1. ENERGY Everything in your office is alive with energy. This includes: people, animals, plants, chairs, desks, art, etc. Every single object you have in your office talks to you with memories and feelings. To create an environment that supports and empowers your career goals and objectives, surround yourself with furniture, business equipment and decorative items that reflect wealth and success.
2. SIMPLICITY Less clutter means MORE opportunity and good fortune in your business and personal life. Here are some examples of what clutter in specific areas of your work environment actually means: Clutter located in the entrance of your office represents fear of relationships. If you have lots of clutter on your desk, it symbolizes frustration, fear of letting go or the need to control everything. In the corner or behind a door represents detachment from others. Clutter under your office furniture represents the importance of appearances to you. And, if you have clutter all over your office, it usually indicates frustration, anger, and sometimes even self-loathing.
3. BALANCE In Feng Shui there are 5 elements that govern a balanced environment: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. An office environment with an over dominate element i.e. too much WOOD will deplete your health and finances over time. Conversely, the absence of an element such as FIRE can wreak havoc on your reputation and fortune. Harmony, peace and prosperity flourish in a balanced environment.
4. HEALTH Invisible EM waves from your monitor screen, cell phone, flourescent lights and other office equipment deplete your energy and reduce your productivity. EMF's (Electromagnetic Fields of Energy) are often overlooked and can cause grave danger to your brain, nerve, endocrine and reproductive systems and to every related organ and bone in your body. According to Dr. Yao, a research physicist, "The typical American receives electromagnetic radiation up to 200 million times more intense than his ancestors took in from the sun, the stars and other natural resources." Thus, it is imperative that you protect yourself and your employees from office RADIATION, and create a healthy and safe work environment for business and people to prosper in. For more information visit www.fengshui4RE.com
5. POWER A classical school of Feng Shui called Eight Mansions has created more millionaires and billionaires than any other school of Feng Shui. This School capitalizes on specific directions for health, for negotiating, for selling, for communicating, for exercising and for sleeping. Honoring your personal power directions at work, will enable you to reduce stress and work less while increasing your WEALTH. Discover your power element at: www.chiquiz.com.
10 Feng Shui Office Tips for Success:
Make sure that you have a desk or workspace dedicated just to you and your business
If working from your home, avoid working in your kitchen, dining room or master bedroom
Space clear (remove) clutter in your office
Avoid calendar bottlers on your desk as they distract your focus and attention
Keep only one family photo in your office
Learn the simple 5 Element Business System to multiply your sales, income and free time
Use Chi enhancers such as plants, fountains, flowers and artwork to beautify your office
Place your desk in a commanding position honoring at least two out of four of your power directions
Avoid sitting with your back to a window, an aquarium or an open door whenever possible
Set the Intention for WEALTH using the energy blueprint of Feng Shui
"My business increased over 300% since consulting with you by phone this year. Who would have guessed that Feng Shui would even work in Iowa!" Tracy Ehlts, R.E. Broker
"I earned $89,000 the first 40 days after learning your 5 element business system, and I feel on top of my business for the first time in my real estate career." Linda Reynolds, RE/MAX Realtors
"In less than 9 months I've earned over $1,000,000 in commission income since Feng Shuing my office, desk and learning your amazing business system!" Dinorah Carmenate, R.E. Broker
Feng Shui is the communication that takes place everyday between you and your environment.
At a glance, take a look at your office, desk, car and briefcase and see what your work environment is trying totell you about the quality of your health, relationships and career!
Super Star R.E. Broker, Feng Shui consultant, author and professional speaker, Suzee Miller, is famous for her 5 ELEMENT BUSINESS SYSTEM. Her simple to learn 5EBS has helped thousands of business and real estate professionals achieve WEALTH in record time. In addition, Suzee is a popular guest on radio and Televisions talk shows, and has authored 17 audio programs on Feng Shui applications in real estate. She has spoken at NAR, CAR, WAR, WCR and at architectural, building and real estate conventions nationwide. To schedule a Feng Shui consultation or speaking engagement, contact Suzee direct at 800.499.7844
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows - The San Diego Union-Tribune
The TokenHome ICO is About to Launch – Changing The Worldwide Real Estate Industry Overnight - Bitcoinist
The Future Of Real Estate Tech: How We Got Here And What's Next In An Exploding New Ecosystem - Forbes
Property in Northern Spain
If you're looking for the 'real' Spain where the culture, customs and the traditional Spanish lifestyle have been preserved - a Spain long ago lost and forgotten along the Costa del Sol - consider Northern Spain.Northern Spain has always been a popular holiday destination for southern Spanish tourists, but until relatively recently it was largely unexplored and undiscovered by foreign tourists and those expatriates seeking a new home overseas.
How to Decrease the Value of Your Own House
Owning a house is part of the American Dream. Depending on where you live in the US - home ownership can be around 70%.
Are You Tired of Tenants, Toilets, and Trash?
Wouldn't you rather go to Tahiti? Are you a landlord with rental property whose value has significantly appreciated? Are you ready to cash in those profits and take that trip to Tahiti?Before selling your property, check with your accountant whowill tell you that you will be paying $60,000 in CapitalGains Tax to Uncle Sam. Your accountant will also tell youthat adding another $20,000 to your income by that sale iscalled recaptured depreciation.
Wrapping a property is a simple concept that can create passive income for you and will give the purchaser a chance to buy a property which would have otherwise been out of reach at that time. However, there are a few things you must know before you jump in and trip up on some of the technicalities.
Oh No! Something has Happened in Florida
The Florida housing market has attracted many foreigners to invest their hard earned money in the sunshine state. The British have for a long time favoured Florida for buying a second home.
How to Sell Your House by Lease Options
Many people buy a house then have to move within a few years, due to divorce, relocation or financial difficulties. Without any equity though, it can be nearly impossible to find buyers and you still have realtor fees to contend with.
Land Subdivision - $1.2 Billion Dollar Developer Tells You How To Do It
Land subdivision is a bit like helping Mom slice up her beautiful Apple Pie; it's all so easy, when, like Mom, you've done it a few times. So let's see if we can get the ingredients for a land subdivision correct so you can do it right first time, OK?Every city or town in the free world has a Town Plan and it comprises, not surprisingly, of plans or maps, usually with lots of different colors all over them, but also lots of words explaining what the colors mean as well as lots of Rules that tell you what you can do with land.
Escalation Clauses - A Home Buyers Secret Weapon
Today we discuss escalation clauses because much of the country is experiencing an extreme "sellers' market." By that, I mean there are more buyers than there are sellers, and that results in sellers' getting more than one offer to buy their property.
Budgeting Your Log Home: Where Do You Start?
The Log home industry has matured these last many years, but there is still a lot of confusion about how much a log home costs. Naturally, everyone wants to know the cost of the log package; however, the budgeting only starts here.
Rehab Your Way to Wealth: The Quick Way to Fixer-Upper Success
Completely rebuilding a house is not necessary to make money in investment real estate. Most times, if you have bought smart, you won't have to make a huge improvements on your investment property.
Why Do Realtors Advertise Your Home in Print,on the Radio, on Television, etc.?
Why Do Realtors Advertise Your Home in Print,on the Radio, on Television, etc.?Realtors represent a huge part of the national advertising expenditure each year in newspapers, magazines, radio and television.
Finding Structural Problems During Escrow - Small Rural Home Example
In rural home purchases, the transaction is often subject to a satisfactory home inspection being done. Any imperfections are usually corrected during escrow.
Title Insurance Protects Your Financial Investment
You purchase homeowners insurance to protect yourself financially in case something happens to your property or its contents. However homeowners insurance won't protect your financial interests if a matter arises regarding past ownership of your property.
Zero Down Real Estate Investing
Zero down? Why would a seller want to walk away from closing with nothing? Well, they wouldn't, and that brings up the most important point about real estate investing with no downpayment: The seller almost always needs cash at closing, but it doesn't have to be YOUR cash.A Zero Down ExampleI'm selling a small rental property right now, with payments of $400/month.
How To Simplify Your Real Estate Buying/Selling Experience
Today's real estate consumer has a lot to consider during the sale or purchase of a home. Be it waiting for the right buyer/seller, mortgage rates, or the moving truck, the experience can take a bit of patience on the part of the consumer.
Condo Hotels Offer Luxury and Great Investment Potential
Not Your Typical Vacation HomeWhat could be more perfect that owning a luxury vacation home at a landmark resort and receiving rent revenue whenever you're not using it? Condo hotels are the newest trend in vacation home ownership. Live in it when you're there; rent it when you're not.
The Real Estate Agent Alphabet
Alphabet Letters after a person's name seem to bestow some kind of special prestige. PHD, MD, ESQ are common.
Real Estate Investing - The Dream House Effect
Several years ago I developed a philosophy in renovating houses which resulted in a finished product that I call a "Dream House" or "Doll House."How many houses on the market today look very ordinary and less than perfect? How many look "Plain Jane?" What is the difference between these "average" houses and the house on the block that is strikingly different at even the distance of a windshield view?The pronounced difference in the outstanding property offered for sale might be brilliant new lawn grass.
Buy or Sell First?
When it comes to home buying, the ideal situation would be to find a new home, just as you receive an offer on your existing home. You would then be able to close concurrently and move into your new home a few days prior to closing on your previous home.
Buying a Home with Zero Down Payment in Irvine, CA
Years ago, the only person that could buy a home in Irvine with zero down payment using a new purchase money loan were Veterans of War (called a VA loan). In the past several years, there has been an explosion of new loan programs designed to fit most any buyers circumstances.
home | site map | Blog |
Exchange Links Here | Links page |